Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thx Jiao Lian

Meyi…thx for supporting my decision n encourage me not to gv up…

Serpin…thx rr…u r the one who sms me n encourage me not to gv up…
But sorry for making u disappointed in tis morning n afternoon practice…
I dun mean to hurt u…

Keeyong…thx for the meaningful mesej…

Papa…thx also…after chatting v u tat nite..i knw I wont gv up de…as wat u said, I hd worked so hard for it..still left only few days…everything will be fine after tis few days….

Chong heng-thx also rr…I knw prinsip cant earn money laaa…I dun care abt prinsip anymore…it’s all abt myself laa…

Lastly-special thx to my dear jiao lian…
I was ashamed to see act…but no choice…we met at IS is all bcoz fate…
I dunno wat had u heard… U r so understanding… u never ask me for the reason for not attending the morning n afternoon practice…
but u jst only ask abt the drumsticks…n asked me to have a rest…

I still remembered tat I asked u tat : r u sure tat I still will help them to buy the drumsticks n evrythings???
Ur ans is : yes, sure u will…confirm…

Thx for the ans…bcoz of the ans…I decided to return bec to the team…no matter wat…I will be bec…I wont make everyone who care abt me disappointed…thx you very much…thx for so confident n believe in me…

yes…I was so gila abt drums(meishi n yuemin knw abt tis)
Even I din go for the practice, but I still keep on asking hooihooi n haocheak tat wat had happened during the practice…still thinking of drums every single minutes…

Well..i will tell u the reason I get angry tat day if u want 2 knw…

No comments: