Monday, February 23, 2009

Tired + BAD + Unlucky + SAD + Disappointed + Stupid

I wake up very early in the morning today…
I manage to hv my breakfast n also dapao breakfast for shinyen..

After tat..i quickly go bec to my room to rush my presentation slides…
I was so bad..today is the evaluation day for GTEE 1104…it is 30% of tis course…
But I hvn started to do my slides…it’s all my bad…

Luckily I manage to finish it b4 1pm..when I want to hv my lunch at dewan makan,my laptop suddenly switch off itself…damn…@#$%^^&*…
I quickly restart my laptop,luckily it autosave ald…huh~~~sweating at tat time…
So, I keep on doing my slides, inserting some pictures n effects to my slide till I miss the lunch…

Almost to 3pm..meishi n I quickly rush to the ODE tutorial…we were late…but Mr Kuru din say anything yet…we past our one hour tutorial by doing nth..haha..

After that, we moved KDK to continue doing slides n prepare for the test later…

Bcoz our class got so many ppl…the evaluation took us more than 3 hours lor…
So we finished our class at 815pm…I immediately rush bec to college coz I got drums practice at 830pm…reached college at 830pm..

After change my cloth, I rush to balai zaba as fast as I can…I miss my dinner again..
But still I were late to the practice 5 minutes…there r only 5 ppl there…(jinxin,joan,kaiwen,mabel n zhongwen)..thx for coming so early..
I was so blur tat time…somebody told me tat coach n tutors were there ald…but I really couldn’t see anyone in dark…I dunno wat happen to my eyes…act everything I saw was blur images…

Coach n tutors left 6 of us without saying anything..question mark??

Everyone came at 9pm..we moved our drums to tennis court, n started to practice..
And I went to lobby to find coach n tutors..tengyi told me guorong get angry ald..i was shivering tat time..i wondered why always me kena???really wat the…..

Well..later I saw the most terrible things…they keep on scolding..keeping on saying rude words..OMG…but it’s ok…I understand ur feeling de…

Me myself also get angry then…there r still got some selfish ppl there…wat a discussion???for wat???get no result discussion????

I was so so so bad temper. someone made me so angry but nobody support me tat time…u r not layak to say such thing to me!!well I bear him…I told some of them I will quit the team…I was so stupid for saying so stupid word…I was so stupid to get angry v such ppl..it’s not worth at all…

No comments: