Monday, February 9, 2009

Rehearsal

is the same day v the trip to pulau carey actually...

after the trip to pulau carey..we reached college at abt 300pm...but we(few ppl only laa-guorong, ah fook, ah pang, serpin, ivan n me) immediately hv to rush to seremban to return the drums...everyone were very exhausted tat time...huh~~

thx sai er for lending me ur car...
thx everyone who helped me n accompanied me to seremban to return the drums...
luv u all...thx you very much...

sai er, so sorry... i dun mean to tell lie actually...but guorong really tired at tat time...immediately i helped him to drive..he felt asleep unconciously...im serious...tat is really a great challenge to me...myself also felt very exhausted..but wat to do...??all the ppl in the car felt asleep..i was driving alone n following the slow speed lorry...i dunno why the lorry driver drove so slow...huh~~~and all of tat is our decision...so pls dun get angry v guorong or ivan...i dun mind if u get angry v me...again,sorry...

well..we reached college at 700pm...n so sorry to MT n the other cc members...we were late to rehearsal...as fast as i can,i quickly took my bath n came down to the rehearsal ald...

well,i took over liwei part to be the mc...but i js felt tat day rehearsal js like a mess...wat the...
nobody told me tat we only rehearsal for 4 chapters of the drama...it reached the rehearsal for the 24 season drums,i dunno why everyone was laughing at us...i js felt i was like a stupid standing in front...hate the feeling...

it came to the post mortem of the rehearsal...may b i was so emotional tat time...i js felt like everyone was shooting me..laughing at me...felt like wanna cry tat time...i almost collapsed tat time...luckily later i realise tat i was not alone...i still hv bro n sis alway by my side to support me...thx...

yaa..so sorry to my family members, i knw u all came to coll to find me to hv a meet today...but so sorry i cant make it...i did tell lie to u all...i said tat i was not in the coll...yes tat is truth..but do u all knw tat i was driving to seremban tat time..i din tell u all..bcoz i scared u all worried abt me...bcoz of tis, i was crying non stop after tat...homesick***

nobody could understand my feeling tat day...being so sad,tired,being misunderstood by others,being shoot,being blame..................................sob......

No comments: