Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's all abt drums!!!

well...we js made a decision yesterday..tat is we want to perform on tis coming sunday at pulau carey...

tis lead to i hv to settle another stuff...yeah..we nid to get drums from seremban...

peck har called me at 1030am...asked me to prepare everything to get the drums...well..we nid ppl to get the drums...but sigh..i keep on calling my team members since 1030am for almost 1 hour n 30 minutes...lastly i js managed to find 2 ppl to help me....i was so 'pek chek' tat time...really want to say !@ # $ # %^&*()_+ words tat time...luckily once i called keeyong...he quickly helped me to find ppl...i got the ans tat FPP ppl wanna skip class to help me...huh~~~so touching man...wow~~~

thx chaiming who offered the opportunity..
thx peck har n chaiming who helped to contact the drums' owner...
thx sai er who lend me ur car..
thx guorong jiao lian who drove the car...
thx guorong, zhaoke,keeyong,haocheak,ivan,n director-weixiang who accompanied me to get the drums)....
thx those who helped me to take drums to the balai zaba when we arrived...

it was really great experience for me...thx chaiming..without u..i would never hd such experience..

No comments: