Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine day!!

wahaha...dun expect anything will happen to me today...
it's nth happen ok...
sorry for making u all disappointed...hehe...

well..but i got received some dedications wor...

thx for those who dedicate bear n roses to me...

1stly...thx to my ex-4am club president-Mr Gregory...thx for giving me 3 beautiful roses...
2ndly...thx to my lovely papa-Mr Pang Kim Choon...thx for giving me sweet chocolates...
3rd...thx to my best ever jiao lian- Mr Jong Kuet Yong...thx for giving ur roomate-Bear..haha
4th...thx to my suigong-Mr Christopher..thx for giving me a lovely bear bear also...
lastly...thx to my 'da bian lian'- Mr Quek Ser Pin...thx for giving hand made roses..it was so beautiful..luv it very much....

yeah~~~jiao lian...thx for free us for today...but i dunno wat could i do today...sigh..nth to do...really hope tat we got practice today..so that i wont feel so lonely...
wat's a boring day i hd!!!

No comments: