Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sleepy~~~

26th of FEB (Thursday)

today is MKM a.s.a Malam Kebudayaan Melayu...

i planned to go n support our malays frenz tonite..but i was informed tat band members nid to go practice at 1130pm...huh~~my tough life is started...

so sorry for not going to support....but my heart is alway supporting u all de...
so pls let me sleep for a while...
after slept for one hour,shin yen woke me up n asked to go to the practice...
i waited for so long..it seems nobody talking abt practice..i was so sien ald...
but still waiting there...later js knw fr calvin tat the practice time has been changed to 2am...
i was like oooohhhhh,could u pls inform me earlier??i wanna sleep for a while...luckily i dun get angry with anyone..i understand u all...no worries...

so i went bec to my room n continue sleeping..haha..
wah...practice at 2am ler...wat a new experience ler tat i never hd before n will not have in the future...thx for let me has such a good experience...

i quite worry tat we will kena complain lagi...
actually im not worry abt us but eric,ah pang, hongsing n ah yap...
really felt sorry to u all...
i knw everyone is complaining to u all..
n thx for settle everything for me...

well..we ended our practice at 530am...
i hv to sleep lor...
even though three of us can skip the morning slot of practice...
but i think i wont have enough sleep de laa..

No comments: