Sunday, February 15, 2009

Deep Blue Sunday~~~Special Sharing session

we have drums practice like usual...
i woke up at 8am in the morning..ooo...after i hd my breakfast..went to balai zaba like usual...
some ppl still late to the practice like usual...everything like usual...
till the end of the morning slot...coach suddenly asked me to make sure everyone to come to practice in the afternoon slot...

i wondered why...
but then i forgot what i hd done fr 12pm till 2pm...
i think i was doing my hubungan etnik slide tat time laa...

it came to the time 2pm...
everyone came....coach came....tutors came...full attendance...
but sth made me so curious...why suddenly got so many seniors came???they knw sth will happen,izzit????

all rite...coach started to talk...
everyone was looking at us...
i hate such atmosphere...so serious...
of course they were talking abt sth serious ..
they said tat we dun respect them…huh~~~(when rr??where got??big question mark in my mind??)..but later I discovered sth unexpected…n I realise y they want to hv such a special sharing session…

all rite..everyone was starting to talk....
some even started to argue..luckily no quarreling...

i really dun wan to talk laaa...bcoz i was thinking tat even i voiced out..they also wont change de….
but i knw someone really wish tat i will talk lor...no worries..i wont make u disappointed de...since u r so so sooo supporting me from the beginning till now....really luv u laa...sometime really felt sorry to u, get angry v u, being not polite to u...i knw i was so childish...thx for understanding me n still giving support to me...u really pandai psycho lor...haha...

damn...once i started to talk..the atmosphere was so quiet...
i was so useless...talked not even one sentence n my tears started to drop down...
oh my god...i cried till non stop..i wondered how can i continue to talk ler..
i took quite a long time to calm down n continue to talk...funny...

since then...i was called 'ai ku bao' by bro...shit...
tell u all rr...7th CC really dun hv secret de ler...the news spread very fast till everyone knw tat i cried on tat day...oohhh...no face ald...
somebody buy me a mask??? i want a mask.....

No comments: