Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday~~~

thanks meishi n yuemin to accompany me to go shopping today...
but pls laa..next time dun leave me alone at the shopping centre...
i really dun knw wat to do...wat i did was just walked..walked n walked in the shopping centre...

at nite...i was staying in the room alone...
lastly saier asked me to go for supper...
actually felt quite dissapointed when heard the birthday song...the birthday song which is sang to celebrate jun's birthday...
i really tot tat u all hd forgotten my birthday...
till i saw ah chai n keeyeong hold a little cake n sang birthday song to me...then i received gift...
i tot tat's all n it came to the end of my birthday celebration...
but no..i was totally wrong...it was just started...
oh my god...i was dumped in the kolam...
n they helped me to make up..n made me look so ugly..sob...
but yet they really made me had a wonderful + unforgetable birthday in my life...
really thanx...
n thanx for giving lots presents...
for me,it were not just gift..it mean a lots to me...
friendship last for ever...

No comments: