Sunday, March 1, 2009

One day to go~~~~~

27th of FEB (FRIDAY)

oohhh...my hp rang at abt 730am...ooohhh...my dabian lian called me..shit...
i wanted to sleep lagi...
oohhh..somebody knocked my door...ooohhh...zhongwen came n woke me up....
oohhh..my hp rang again....ooohh...ivan called me....

ok..fine..i woke up..ok..i went to the practice..ok...
roger,i really dun wan to wake up de...but i hv no choice..everyone is missing me so much...
damn..it was raining laaa....
after i had my breakfast, we started to cut the clothes n settle our scarft n others....

since it was still raining..everyone went bec to their room...
except me, ahcai, ah fook, n serpin...still playing v the yellow stupid clothes...haa...

well..we planned to practice at 1230pm...
but sigh..i forgot today is friday..i really dun knw their sembahyang time for today is so long..
we only manage to practice once..be4 somebody stopped us bcoz of the curfew...

abt 230pm we continue our practice due to the good weather...
at 330pm..keeyong stopped us n asked us to go for the rehearsal...

everything is well running during the rehearsal...good job...
hope everyone could maintain laaa...jia you...

damn tired ald...same as yesterday...2am still got band practice lagi..

but i promised melissa n sangitha that i sure will go n support the MKI, hehe..so i sacrifice my sleeping time to support them ooo...
so funny..i dun understand their language at all...
haiz...i should learn other races' language de...
but their dances were so powerful n energetic...i felt like wanna dance together v them ald..
good job frenz...

at abt 1230pm...so sorry yaa..i was so tired ady...i cant stand anymore..i went to meishi's room n slept lor..till hooi hooi wake me up is already 2am lor...sorry for not helping to set up deco wor...
i dun knw i will over sleep wor..

after practice the huoyuanjia for 1.++ hour....they started to practice qinghuachi...
then i went to help ah kent to light up the lanterns lor...
damn...i got electric shock twice...
the first shock was a small matter...
the 2nd shock..ohh my god..my whole left arm lull...

but wat i can confirm is ah kent shout louder than me when he got electric shock..haha..
he only had the palm lull...but shout like the whole body kena electric shock...huh~~afraid me..

again..today i slept at 530am...i enjoyed the time with u all to set up the deco then...
haha...
suprisingly shinyen wake up ady to practice...
the dancers n 'cheling' were so hardworking....
salute u all...

No comments: