Tuesday, April 10, 2012

To Me

Q : How are you feeling today?

A : I'm not doing good today! I'm not in a good mood today!

Q : What happened, my dear?

A : Someone fuck up my work. They kept repeated the same mistakes every month. I asked them for    explanation, and they admitted that it was their fault. But what, to the client, we are the one who made mistakes over and over again. What can I do to solve this problem? I have no idea what is the next step and what would be the win win solution for client and us. Seriously, it's the time to review back their work wise, they are so called not professional at all, they will find all the excuses to get out from this. And out of sudden, I would be blamed as the one who made the mistakes! What?! I really hate them! From the top to the bottom, I hate them! Damn, I hope I have the strength all the time, I have the patience to deal with them. Please stop doing any mistakes! Please never ever try to challenge my limits! I'm so nervous and so tired of all this issues!

Q : Do you think you did wrong? If not, why are you nervous?

A : Everything that I provided was correct. Yes, I admit that I'm careless sometimes, may be the so call alignment were not made to the left, but could this be the issue for you to call the wrong numbers? I'm nervous because I have the full responsibility on this task and I was the only one who know this task better. I'm so stressed for certain time of period. I have nobody to assist me on this though this is not a big deal. But somehow, I wish there is someone to help me out or may be understand what I am talking when I have problem with the task. Well, I'm fine, I finished up my complaining, let's continue working!

Q : Cool~~So, you know what to do yaa?

A : At the moment, I have no idea on what to do yet. Will see later.

Life is full of uncertainty, when you think you have do the best, may be someone do not think so. Don't worry, be confident in the way you do, be assured on the things you do, let's move forward! They will definitely see your hard work clearly!

Phei Szi, fighting! I believe you will have the strength and wisdom to undergo all this uncertainty and to surmount all the obstacles that you face!
Looking forward to see a successful you in front of me.
Smile always and be the one who always bring hope to the people around you. Make it happen!
Cheers!



No comments: