Sunday, April 8, 2012

It's just a Beginning

Finally, I had came to the day. The day that I waited for so long.
It was kind of mix feeling for me to have my own Gohonzon.
I was struggling in within my heart before and after I received Gohonzon on 1st of April.
You would never know how I felt in the past few weeks if you were not me.
There were so many problems bothered me, and yes, this is part of them.

May be deep in your heart, you would ask "Why are you decided to enshrine your own Gohonzon?" or "What made you to have such decision?" or "What is your resolution after enshrine your Gohonzon?"

Of course, I have think of all those WHYs that appeared in your mind over and over again. One of the most crucial factor was that I wanted to have a long run in the path of Kosen Rufu, and I found out that this is the only way to keep me stay still with gakkai and to follow the teaching of Nichiren Daishonin for eternal life.

Initially, I'm so worried if I have that strong faith in practicing the Buddhism of Nichiren Daishonin.
I'm so frustrated if I'm good enough in doing my own human revolution.
I'm so upset if I have to organize the enshrinement ceremony all on my own.
I'm so guilty if I'm not attending the gakkai meetings in the future.
I'm so nervous if I'm not treating Gohonzon as my second life.
All the worries would actually cover the excitement in my inner heart.

Well, before the enshrinement ceremony, I was actually attended New EG training.
And I was awaken by the PIC in her welcoming speech.
The guidance was sounded like "Be clear with your own destination, be strong in your direction towards it, and never ever forget why are you choosing the path not taken. You might feel helpless sometimes, you might suffering at the half way of your journey, you might struggling to overcome all the obstacles, but please be brave, be strong and be confident throughout your journey. I believe in you, you will be the successor one day, you will achieve the great victory one day! Let's fight together!"

I was inspired again. It was such a long time I did not listen to such guidance. It was such a long time I have not been motivated. Any yes, it's the time for me to review on my own and to have a new start again.
All the negative thoughts which were deep in my heart or may be deep in my mind should be thrown away right now.

Well, it's not the end of the story of mine.
It's just a beginning!
Cheers!



No comments: