Saturday, April 7, 2012

The First 100% after 6 Months.

After the long journey we sailed through, finally our team achieved 100% for this month. A result that seemed impossible to achieve and yet we always hope to achieve in the past few months. And now, miracle happened, we made it happen! This was amazing! I would never forget the process that we strive through to achieve this, the different story behind each of everyone to fight for this target, the effort that everyone had put into to achieve this. It was so important that everyone should have the same target, and moving forwards in the same direction.

The single achievement of a team or project was actually mean a lot to the company. They knew, and they were even more excited than anyone of us in the team. They would actually give you a great surprised party as an encouragement for the great achievement. I was so touched when I found out that the director of the company who actually was the one planned for all the surprised for us. I was so lucky that I was one among this big family and I knew I would never experience this in any of the company out there. The warmest moment that they gave, the encouragement that they gave to boost up your spirit was so inspiring. The ended of the surprised party was actually forced me to say goodbye to March.

The appraisal that I had yesterday was actually reminded me again on my expectations towards the job, and yes, of course, it reminded me that the first quarter of this year had passed! Time flies, and time waits no one. Please wake up, Phei Szi! Please live for a fruitful life! Please do not wait a single minute anymore! Please work on something now!

March, a month which full of different feelings for me. I had gone through the saddest moment that I had ever felt before, the tiring moment ever, the stressful moment ever. You will never know how much time I was awake from sleep because of the grievousness. I, myself was so surprised when the first time it happened, I was awake from crying in the dream. I thought I was strong enough to accept all this thing happened, and later I realized that I'm not that strong actually. May be many of you still have doubt on me, why am I do not look sad, why can I still wear red shirt? What I can say is I did whatever I could when she was alive, I treated her the best than anyone of them, what I regretted was I did not have much time to be with her in the past. It's useless to show out your sadness or whatever after she gone. Stop judging me from my look or facial expression.

Whatever past had passed, life is still gong on. Let's move forward! Farewell my lovely March. I'm sorry to greet you late, APRIL! A month which is full of challenges! Fighting!

No comments: