Monday, September 15, 2008

Mooncake Festival

I forgot how long i hv been not celebrate for the mooncake festival...since form 4?i really can't recall bec...since u passed away??i dun knw...im not sure...i still remembered tat we hd a barbeque party for every single occasions tat we celebrated be4...we gathered together,we played around,we talked for the whole nite till morning...but now..no more...u left us forever...bt still u r alway on my mind...

2day, 14th of sept, we-4am club and supper nite club hd a small monncake festival celebration at Gazebo(pondok in 7th residential college)...yaa...we invited some of the friends n seniors to join,but still academic is more important,they rather study hard in the room than joining us to celebrate mooncake festival..only few seniors came n join us...i wonder will they forget their role as a chinese one day?? thank you to those who light up my small celebration...hehe...i seriously hd fun tat nite...

we sat together,we talked together, seniors shared their experiences v us...n we also sang songs together...we recalled bec our minggun haluansiswa theme song-Gemuruh...where 3rd seniors taught us their theme song too-jalinan...huh...i simply like tis song very much....n last but not least our CC song n Talent's nite theme song-小手拉大手....again,i feel CC like my another home???
haha...dear ah boy...joel n me...
dear 4am club n supper nite club-ah greg, me, caan ee, yuemin, meishi, n sai er....
my dear big hand-karwai...who really takes care of me...10q so much....
yeah~~we celebrated mooncake festival together....10q for giving me a happy nite....
hehe...we made the gazebo become a very romantic place....haha..

No comments: