Monday, January 5, 2009

Dissapointed

It's the 2nd week of 2nd sem...im so energetic to attend to every class..may be i had enough rest in the past one week holiday..i think...huh~~~i hope that i could keep such spirit,i really don't want to repeat what i had done in the 1st sem..'it was a nightmare for me!!i don't want such stupid and hectic life anymore...i just wanna have more time for me to rest,study,and sleep!!can i???

Well,i had sms all the drum teammates to come to adin room tonite to have a practice, purposely for them to recall bec wat we had learnt during the break...
Really thank to those who came for practicing...i really appreciate you all...
And of course there is alway got some problems for me to solve...haiz...but this time,i think it is a big big problem for me...I really don't understand why both of u want to quit??All rite,i could accept that the reasons you gave...but what to do???you chose to join us at 1st,and promise me not to quit the team...but you break your promise now...why???why???i feel so sad,tired,exchausted,and dissapointed...I'm sorry to say that i really cant control myself at that time...i lost my direction..i don't know what to do...really!!!

Anyway,i apologize if i hurt you all unconciously and i apologize for my bad attitude on that night too...even to my drum teammates,my dear friends and seniors...im so sorry...

i will keep on trying, do my best and never give up..!!for sure....!

No comments: