Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Minggu Haluansiswa

When talked about my orientation week in UM, i would probably said tat it was my night mare. Everyday we had to wake up at the very early in the morning and slept at the late at nite.


We were divided in 20 cells which i was in the 19th cell and my cell's PM were PM Nabil and PM Shakti. Wat i could say was he is really a nice guy who always take care of us (i mean those who have health problems). Oh yaa...asthma attacked me badly during orientation week. i really hate asthma, it made me could not join any activities during the haluansiswa week...huhu~~~:(...so sad...especially the cheers...



We actually very busy lor...need to go here n there to listen to all kind of briefing...arghh..i hate to listen to talk so much...so,u knw laa...sure i slept during the talk laa...haha...i really felt very boring and sleepy on tat time lor...



For me, the most memorable things were the momment when we were scolded n punished by the PMs and the momment we won the champion in the cheers competition lor...they really cruel lor...punished us to half-stand...huhu...so tired n exhausted lor...luckily got somebody safe me from the punishment....thanks him so much....he was the only one who know what happened to me actually....

No comments: